September 16, 2020 at 07:15PM
The September 2020 FOMC press statement just crossed the wires and shows that the Fed decided to leave rates on hold as expected, but updated economic projections are weighing on markets.
- NEWS: Westpac have cancelled their October RBA rate cut forecast September 28, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: Oil trader Vitol says prices have little room to rise in the next quarter because global demand growth is faltering September 28, 2020 at 01:00AM
- NEWS: Apple is hiring (in China) September 28, 2020 at 12:44AM
- NEWS: Coronavirus – UK government preparing a total social lockdown across much of northern Britain September 28, 2020 at 12:20AM
- NEWS: Recap of weekend data – China industrial firm’s profits grew for the 4th straight month inAugust September 28, 2020 at 12:18AM