September 16, 2020 at 03:50PM
• EURGBP reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.9100
EURGBP recently reversed down from the resistance area lying at the intersection of the powerful resistance level 0.9300 and the resistance trendline of the wide weekly up channel from April.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active short-term corrective wave (ii).
EURGBP is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9100 – the breakout of which will lead to further losses toward 0.9000 (target price for the completion of the active wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20