September 16, 2020 at 10:00PM
Raised economic projections from the Federal Open Market Committee may allow the US stock market rally to extend into other areas outside of technology. As a result, the Dow Jones might benefit.
- NEWS: Ireland’s Coveney: There is a growing sense that perhaps UK doesn’t want a Brexit deal September 22, 2020 at 12:25PM
- NEWS: Brexit talks reportedly going ‘a bit better than expected’, said to have ‘window of opportunity’ September 22, 2020 at 11:53AM
- NEWS: USD/JPY hangs on above 104.00 but sellers still keep near-term control for now September 22, 2020 at 11:48AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU’s Barnier reportedly heading to London for informal talks tomorrow September 22, 2020 at 11:32AM
- NEWS: UK September CBI trends total orders -48 vs -40 expected September 22, 2020 at 11:02AM