September 16, 2020 at 03:49PM
• CADJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 79.00
CADJPY recently broke the support area lying between the round support level 80.00 (which stopped earlier waves (b) and (i)) intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous wave 2 from July.
The breakout of the support area should accelerate the active short-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September.
CADJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 79.00 (former minor support from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cadjpy-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20