September 16, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD held steady in early European trading Wednesday despite a sharp fall in UK inflation. Its next move will depend on the outcome of the Federal Reserve and BoE policy meetings.
- Mexican Peso Fundamental Forecast: Banxico Tries to Aid Economic Recovery
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Still Bearish But Bounce Due
- Gold Price Outlook: Rising US Dollar Sinks XAU/USD, Will Losses Extend?
- NEWS: J&J Coronavirus vaccine candidate – induced immune response, showed acceptable safety profile September 26, 2020 at 06:22PM
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck