September 16, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD held steady in early European trading Wednesday despite a sharp fall in UK inflation. Its next move will depend on the outcome of the Federal Reserve and BoE policy meetings.
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Consolidation Due as ECB and EU Leaders Meet
- Australian Dollar May Extend Gains Despite Escalating China Trade Tensions