September 15, 2020 at 03:17PM
• Natural gas reversed from support level 2.270
• Likely to rise to 2.400
Natural gas recently reversed up from the support level 2.270 (former resistance from August) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward wave C from June.
The price yesterday formed the daily Long Legged Doji near the support level 2.270 indicating its strength.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.400 (former strong support which ended the previous impulse wave 1 at the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM