September 15, 2020 at 03:15PM
• EURJPY reversed from resistance level 126.50
• Likely to fall to 124.50
EURJPY earlier reversed down from the resistance level 126.50 (which reversed the price twice in August) – intersecting with the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 126.50 stopped the previous shot-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 124.50 (which reversed the previous waves (a) and (ii), as can be seen below).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: China has made plans to cut steel output in 2021 January 27, 2021 at 02:58AM
- NEWS: China says it hopes the US will stick with a ‘one-China’ principle January 27, 2021 at 02:28AM
- NEWS: The White House will begin regular COVID-19 briefings again from Wednesday January 27, 2021 at 02:23AM
- NEWS: South Korea & the US have agreed the North Korean nuclear issue is an urgent matter January 27, 2021 at 02:13AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still like CAD and AUD against the USD January 27, 2021 at 02:05AM