September 15, 2020 at 09:00PM
European equity indices will look to keep pace with the Nasdaq 100 this week as tech rebounds and drives risk appetite. Lacking significant tech exposure, the DAX 30, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 may lag.
- NEWS: EURUSD trades to a new day low December 04, 2020 at 08:58PM
- Pound Cuts Gains as EU’s Barnier Hits Pause on Talks
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: EUR longs remain the largest speculative trader position December 04, 2020 at 08:40PM
- NEWS: WH Navarro: Urges congressional stimulus deal. Pres. Elect Biden also weighs in December 04, 2020 at 08:28PM
- NEWS: Key economic events and releases next week December 04, 2020 at 08:22PM