September 15, 2020 at 03:14PM
• Cotton reversed from resistance level 66.35
• Likely to fall to 64.00
Cotton recently reversed down from the resistance level 66.35 (top of the two daily consecutive Shooting Stars from August) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 66.35 stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave (iii).
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – Cotton is likely to fall further toward the next support level 64.00 (which intersects with the support trendline of the daily up channel from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: HK press report parts of Kowloon to be locked down in the next 3 days January 22, 2021 at 02:09AM
- NEWS: The RBNZ’s own inflation indicator for Q4 +1.8% y/y January 22, 2021 at 02:07AM
- Dollar’s bounce fades as risk appetite rises
- NEWS: Japan’s PM Suga denies reports of Olympics cancellation – determined to go-ahead January 22, 2021 at 01:56AM
- S&P 500 Hovers at Record High, Hang Seng and Nikkei 225 Eye Pullback