September 15, 2020 at 09:00AM
Sterling is steadying after its recent weakness, with Brexit, the Bank of England and UK economic data likely to dominate trading for the rest of this week.
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Drifts Back Above 19.90 as it Holds its Range
- Euro Week Ahead Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bullish, EUR/GBP Bearish
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data