September 14, 2020 at 03:36PM
• GBPUSD reversed from support level 1.2800
• Likely to rise to 1.3000
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.2800 (former strong resistance from June) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The support zone near the support level 1.2800 was strengthened by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from May.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 1.3000 (former strong support from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Brexit deal not possible yet so PM Johnson to speak to EU chief
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures settle at $46.26 December 04, 2020 at 07:41PM
- NEWS: EU Barnier: Brexit talks are pause. Conditions for a deal are not met December 04, 2020 at 07:20PM
- NEWS: CDC reports new record cases December 04, 2020 at 06:39PM
- NEWS: USDCAD reaches in the next downside target at the October 2018 low December 04, 2020 at 06:30PM