September 14, 2020 at 03:35PM
• Amazon reversed from support level 3080.00
• Likely to rise to 3300.00
Amazon earlier reversed up from the support level 3080.00 (former monthly low from August) – intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 3080.00 started the active shot-term impulse wave 3
Amazon is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 3300.00 (target price for the termination of the active sub-impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/amazon-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: China banks bought 158bn USD in FX for 2020 January 22, 2021 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: HK press report parts of Kowloon to be locked down in the next 3 days January 22, 2021 at 02:09AM
- NEWS: The RBNZ’s own inflation indicator for Q4 +1.8% y/y January 22, 2021 at 02:07AM
- Dollar’s bounce fades as risk appetite rises
- NEWS: Japan’s PM Suga denies reports of Olympics cancellation – determined to go-ahead January 22, 2021 at 01:56AM