September 13, 2020 at 02:00PM
The Nasdaq 100 index has retraced over 9% from its all-time high as profit-taking activities ramped up amid US-China tensions. Fundamental elements, however, tell a different story.
- NEWS: China’s foreign ministry says it strongly opposes US statements on Xinjiang January 20, 2021 at 02:59AM
- NEWS: USD weak in Asia trade Wednesday January 20, 2021 at 02:56AM
- NEWS: Bank of England Governor Bailey speaking Wednesday, 1700GMT January 20, 2021 at 02:33AM
- NEWS: US President Inauguration timings for Wednesday 20 January 2021 January 20, 2021 at 02:32AM
- Dollar Down Over Yellen’s Urge to “Act Big” on COVID-19 Relief