September 12, 2020 at 05:00AM
The price of oil approaches the June low ($34.27) ahead of the OPEC’s September meeting as US crude inventories unexpectedly increase for the first time since July.
- Australian Dollar Outlook: Tied to Biden Stimulus Bets, S&P 500, US Dollar, Treasuries
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Sell-the-stimulus mood boost dollar January 15, 2021 at 09:16PM
- NEWS: Major indices close lower with the NASDAQ leading the way January 15, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: EUR longs move back up to December highs January 15, 2021 at 08:46PM
- NEWS: The pound was the top performer this week January 15, 2021 at 08:32PM