September 11, 2020 at 03:24PM
• GBPNZD falling inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to test the support at 1.9000
GBPNZD continues to fall inside the sharp upward impulse wave 3, which previously broke the support level 1.9490, intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward wave (B) from July.
The active impulse wave 3 belongs to the intermediate downward impulse sequence (C) from the middle of August.
GBPNZD is likely to test the next round support at 1.9000 (former double bottom from August and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM
- NEWS: Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court – report September 25, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: US stocks close near high. Nasdaq has first up week in 4 weeks September 25, 2020 at 09:05PM