September 11, 2020 at 03:24PM
• GBPNZD falling inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to test the support at 1.9000
GBPNZD continues to fall inside the sharp upward impulse wave 3, which previously broke the support level 1.9490, intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward wave (B) from July.
The active impulse wave 3 belongs to the intermediate downward impulse sequence (C) from the middle of August.
GBPNZD is likely to test the next round support at 1.9000 (former double bottom from August and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- FX traders brush off ECB talk, bet euro-dollar has further to run
- Column: Vaccine races and currency wars
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Drifts Back Above 19.90 as it Holds its Range
- Euro Week Ahead Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bullish, EUR/GBP Bearish
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting