September 11, 2020 at 03:22PM
• GBPAUD broke key support level 1.7710
• Likely to fall to 1.7400
GBPAUD recently broke sharply below the key support level 1.7710 (low of the daily hammer and wave (A) from the middle of July).
The breakout of the support level 1.7710 accelerated the active short-term downward impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the medium-term wave (C) from the middle August.
GBPAUD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7400 (target price for the completion of the active downward impulse wave (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM
- NEWS: Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court – report September 25, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: US stocks close near high. Nasdaq has first up week in 4 weeks September 25, 2020 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: The EUR longs increase and remains near records. CAD the only shorts. September 25, 2020 at 08:38PM