September 11, 2020 at 03:25PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 362.70
• Likely to rise to 370.00 and 380.00
Corn today broke above the key resistance level 362.70 (former powerful support from February and November) and the top of the previous impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 362.70 should accelerate the active impulse wave (v) of the sharp impulse wave C from the start of August.
The aforementioned price level is acting as the support after it was broken. Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance levels at 370.00 and 380.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: OPEC agrees to raise production by 500K bpd starting in January – report December 03, 2020 at 04:48PM
- NEWS: Hold the presses: Saudi Arabia voices concerns about the proposed 0.5M cut December 03, 2020 at 04:44PM
- NEWS: European shares end the day with mixed results December 03, 2020 at 04:41PM
- NEWS: Italy reports record 993 coronavirus deaths in the last 24 hours na December 03, 2020 at 04:32PM
- NEWS: Sen. Minority Leader Schumer: McConnell does not seem inclined to compromise December 03, 2020 at 04:15PM