September 11, 2020 at 03:21PM
• Copper reversed from support level 296.00
• Likely to rise to 309.00
Copper toward reversed up once again from the key support level 296.00 (former powerful resistance from July which also stopped the previous wave 2 at the start of September).
The support zone near the support level 296.00 was strengthened by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave 1 from the start of August.
Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 309.00 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- EUR/USD Moving Higher on Better-than-Expected PMIs and US Dollar Weakness
- NEWS: EUR/USD creeps higher as buyers look to wrestle back some near-term control January 19, 2021 at 10:28AM
- NEWS: The market is now caught in a push and pull on the reflation narrative January 19, 2021 at 10:09AM
- NEWS: BofA January fund manager survey reveals that long Bitcoin is the most crowded trade January 19, 2021 at 06:42AM
- Euro returns to growth on the demand for risk rebound