September 10, 2020 at 03:24PM
• Wheat reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 560.00
Wheat today reversed up from the support zone lying between the pivotal support level 542.90 (former high of wave B from July) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from last month.
If the price closes near the current levels it will form the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Morning Star Doji.
Wheat is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 560.00 (which has been steadily reversing the price from April).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: A little revision to OPEC+ perhaps… December 03, 2020 at 03:53PM
- NEWS: USD/CAD isn’t waiting for OPEC as it falls to the lowest since Sept 2018 December 03, 2020 at 03:50PM
- NEWS: US dollar continues to tumble December 03, 2020 at 03:38PM
- NEWS: McConnell: I see ‘a few hopeful signs’ towards stimulus compromise December 03, 2020 at 03:37PM
- FX Week Ahead: November Canada Jobs Report & USD/CAD Rate Forecast