September 10, 2020 at 01:05AM
The recent rebound in USD/CAD appears to have stalled ahead of the March/June low (1.3315) as the Bank of Canada (BoC) sticks to the sidelines at the September meeting.
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM