The theme today in markets is an extension of yesterday’s rebound in sentiment but it’s starting to look vulnerable.
USD/CAD fell as low as 1.3119 but is back to 1.3157 and now slightly higher on the day. The other commodity currencies are also giving back some gains and cable is at a session low.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM