Tokyo’s coronavirus panel lowers the virus alert in the city by one level, which means "infections are spreading"
The Japanese capital has kept the virus level at the highest of its four levels for a while now but have decided to lower it today amid the improving virus trend in recent days.
- NEWS: Pfizer says planning Phase 2/3 study of coronavirus antiviral drug in late 2020, early 2021 October 27, 2020 at 11:11AM
- Gold Price – Looking For a Reason to Range Break as Volatility Wanes
- NEWS: UK October CBI retailing reported sales -23 vs -1 expected October 27, 2020 at 11:00AM
- Has the U.S. stock market bubble started to blow?
- EUR/GBP Analysis: Brexit Hopes Bolster Pound Sterling