Yonhap with that headline, the South Korean media nothing the country’s sale of USD denominated bonds also:
Yonhap citing the finance ministry saying issuance was for its foreign exchange stabilization scheme.
Search Web: South Korea – “first time a non-European nation sold euro-denominated bonds with a negative yield”
- Dow Jones Underpinned by Jobs and Housing Data, Final Debate in Focus
- NEWS: Pres. Trump: Nancy Pelosi does not want to pass new stimulus October 23, 2020 at 03:00AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/CNY reference rate for today at 6.6703 (vs yesterday’s 6.6502) October 23, 2020 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: The Presidential debate begins. October 23, 2020 at 02:13AM
- Dollar steadies ahead of debate but set for weekly loss on stimulus hopes