Crude ticks higher
The build in crude oil inventories wasn’t as much as indicated in the and that took some of the selling pressure off of oil.
WTI crude is down 37 cents to $38.02 on the day.
- NEWS: US S&P futures turn positive October 23, 2020 at 04:21AM
- NEWS: USDJPY technicals keep the sellers more in control October 23, 2020 at 04:17AM
- NEWS: Japan/UK sign post Brexit free trade agreement October 23, 2020 at 03:49AM
- NEWS: USD weakens a bit as worries on a dumpster fire debate fizzles October 23, 2020 at 03:38AM
- Dow Jones Underpinned by Jobs and Housing Data, Final Debate in Focus