Reuters reports, citing sources familiar with the matter
Essentially, the EU is going to threaten legal action against the UK if do not provide them with the reassurance needed that the UK will not break the terms set out by the Brexit withdrawal agreement.
Search Web: EU reportedly could trigger legal case against UK if talks today do not provide reassurance
- NEWS: USD/CAD jumps to three-week high on oil and the BOC October 28, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD spikes on Brexit discussions October 28, 2020 at 02:31PM
- NEWS: US EIA weekly oil inventories +4320K vs +1500K expected October 28, 2020 at 02:30PM
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: USDJPY bounces between July and September lows. Can the price stay above? October 28, 2020 at 02:16PM