All that talk for nothing
Policymakers agreed to look through the euro’s recent strength, according to a leak to Reuters from the ECB.
It makes sense. The euro has rapidly risen but 1.20 is far from some sort of crippling level.
- NEWS: China says steel output will be up around 4% this year October 26, 2020 at 03:11AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Oil price drop October 26, 2020 at 02:58AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs on a Democrat blue wave – only a modest impact October 26, 2020 at 02:44AM
- NEWS: China’s new law to legalize digital yuan October 26, 2020 at 02:29AM
- Dow Jones Futures Fall, Hang Seng Risks Pullback, China Plenum in Focus