This data point is not of much relevance.
A concern for central banks is to keep inflation expectations anchored. In a nutshell:
The RBA has a much, much more detailed look at inflation expectations and in particular its impact on fixed interest markets Even just checking out the introduction to the paper gives good information.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM