The European Central Bank September 2020 monetary policy meeting is on Thursday the 10th.
A summary of the preview via Scotia:
1. It’s likely premature to expect imminent changes to monetary policy.
- NEWS: Pfizer says planning Phase 2/3 study of coronavirus antiviral drug in late 2020, early 2021 October 27, 2020 at 11:11AM
- Gold Price – Looking For a Reason to Range Break as Volatility Wanes
- NEWS: UK October CBI retailing reported sales -23 vs -1 expected October 27, 2020 at 11:00AM
- Has the U.S. stock market bubble started to blow?
- EUR/GBP Analysis: Brexit Hopes Bolster Pound Sterling