September 10, 2020 at 10:30PM
The US Dollar endured a turbulent trading session on Thursday as volatility accelerated on the back of renewed risk aversion, which caused major FX pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY to whipsaw.
- Mexican Peso Fundamental Forecast: Banxico Tries to Aid Economic Recovery
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Still Bearish But Bounce Due
- Gold Price Outlook: Rising US Dollar Sinks XAU/USD, Will Losses Extend?
- NEWS: J&J Coronavirus vaccine candidate – induced immune response, showed acceptable safety profile September 26, 2020 at 06:22PM
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck