September 10, 2020 at 03:23PM
• EURJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 127.00
EURJPY recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the key support level 124.35 (former monthly high from June), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (v) – which belongs to the sharp upward impulse C from June.
EURJPY is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 127.00 (top of the previous upward impulse wave (iii) from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Fedex Wave Analysis 20 October, 2020
- Silver Price Forecast: XAG/USD Stalls in Anticipation of Stimulus Outcome
- NEWS: EURUSD trades to a new month high October 20, 2020 at 03:24PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD waffles near lows for the day October 20, 2020 at 03:08PM
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 Election?