September 10, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURGBP broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 0.9300
EURGBP continues to rise after the recent breakout of the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.9165 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1) and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the previous downward wave A from March.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of September.
If the pair closes today above the price level 0.9165 – EURGBP is then likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9300.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US stocks open higher. NASDAQ up for the 1st time in 6 trading days October 20, 2020 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: USDJPY breaks out of the Monday blues today October 20, 2020 at 02:25PM
- NEWS: DOJ files antitrust lawsuit vs. Google October 20, 2020 at 02:13PM
- NEWS: EURUSD higher but stalling ahead of the October highs October 20, 2020 at 02:01PM
- NEWS: Philadelphia Fed nonmanufacturing activity diffusion index for October 25.3 from 20.4 October 20, 2020 at 01:43PM