September 10, 2020 at 09:59AM
After a bloody week for decentralized finance (DeFi) projects that saw numerous tokens plummet by up to 50%, the DeFi sector has rebounded by 19% in one day. Ether is also up 11% over the past 24 hours. According to Messari, 32 of 37 DeFi tokens are up today, posting gains of between 3% and 39.6%.
Swerve (SWRV) tops the daily charts, followed by Yearn Finance (YFI) with a 37.6% gain, Loopring (LRC) with 29.9%, Aave (LEND) with 29.4%, and SushiSwap (SUSHI) with 27.8%. YFI’s rally comes despite its highly anticipated Ether (ETH) vault producing a diminishing annual percentage yield (APY) since launching roughly one week ago. However, the daily returns generated by Yearn Finance’s stablecoin vaults have pushed above 0.1%, likely fuelling the rally.
DeFi tokens have outperformed the broader Ethereum ecosystem, with 136 of 178 ETH-based tokens in the green for an average gain of 8.3%. Ampleforth (AMPL) tops the ranking with an 84.5% gain, followed by YFI and LRC.
DeFi tokens rebound with 19% bounce in 24 hours, CoinTelegraph, Sep 10
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/daily-forex-outlook/defi-tokens-rebound-with-19-bounce-in-24-hours-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Uptrend at Risk Ahead of Third Presidential Debate?
- NEWS: AUDUSD extends higher after solid PMI data October 22, 2020 at 11:40PM
- NEWS: US e-mini stock futures open higher by about 5 points. October 22, 2020 at 11:13PM
- NEWS: CBA Australia PMI manufacturing for October (P) 54.2 vs. 55.4 last month October 22, 2020 at 11:00PM
- ASX 200 and Nikkei 225 Price Forecasts for the Week Ahead