September 10, 2020 at 09:05PM
After just recently falling to a 7-month low USD/CAD staged a brief break higher, moving above a key trendline as crude oil price declines undermined the Canadian Dollar. Where is USD/CAD headed?
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Consolidation Due as ECB and EU Leaders Meet
- Australian Dollar May Extend Gains Despite Escalating China Trade Tensions
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: US NFP disappoints, but don’t tell the stocks/yields December 04, 2020 at 10:23PM
- NEWS: US major indices close at record highs led by the S&P index December 04, 2020 at 09:22PM