September 10, 2020 at 09:00AM
GBP/USD is holding its ground around the 1.30 level ahead of emergency Brexit talks to discuss a UK plan to amend its divorce treaty with the EU, potentially breaking international law.
- European markets mostly higher with U.S. stimulus, Brexit in focus
- OPEC and allies agree to gradually increase production
- NEWS: European equities mostly little changed at the open December 04, 2020 at 08:05AM
- NEWS: UK’s Sharma: Brexit talks are in a difficult phase December 04, 2020 at 08:00AM
- Credit Suisse says Asian stocks will kick off an ‘earnings super-cycle’ in 2021