September 09, 2020 at 03:29PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to fall to 0.9030
USDCHF recently reversed down strongly from the resistance level 0.9200 (former powerful support from the start of March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0.9200 continues the active multi-month downward impulse sequence (3) from June.
Given the long-term daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9030 (which reversed earlier waves 3 and (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Japan national CPI year on year 0.0% vs. 0.0%’s estimate October 23, 2020 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: Sen. Maj. Leader McConnell: There is not enough time for a vote before election October 23, 2020 at 12:30AM
- NEWS: Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 opens up 0.09% at 6179.30 October 23, 2020 at 12:18AM
- NEWS: GfK consumer confidence -31 vs -25 in September October 23, 2020 at 12:07AM
- Gold Price Uptrend at Risk Ahead of Third Presidential Debate?