September 09, 2020 at 01:15AM
USD/CAD appears to be on track to test the March/June low (1.3315) for resistance as it breaks out of the range bound price action following Canada’s Employment report.
- Black Friday & the Stock Market: Economy, Consumers & Shares
- NEWS: Canadian equities open higher with the US on holiday November 26, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: Johnson spokesman: We want to resume face-to-face talks but it’s a matter for EU November 26, 2020 at 01:41PM
- NEWS: Canada Sept average weekly earnings +6.9% vs +7.91% y/y prior November 26, 2020 at 01:36PM
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP) Stemming Heavy Losses as Volatility Returns