USD/JPY erases yesterday’s drop
The dip buyers are in charge today as the S&P 500 extends today’s gain to 77 points, or 2.3%. It’s made several marginal new highs throughout North American trading in a steady gring higher after the opening pop.
- USDJPY Pressing Down on Support as US Election, Covid Lockdowns Fuel Risk Aversion
- NEWS: UK September mortgage approvals 91.5k vs 76.1k expected October 29, 2020 at 09:32AM
- NEWS: Cable lingers near 1.3000 with sellers still in near-term control amid election, Brexit focus October 29, 2020 at 09:31AM
- Bitcoin bulls set to defend $13K as $450M in BTC futures expire Friday
- NEWS: Brandenburg October CPI -0.1% vs -0.2% y/y prior October 29, 2020 at 08:56AM