Matt Hancock weighs in on the setback in the AstraZeneca vaccine trial
He adds that the UK is ‘desperate to see it work’ but maintains that any vaccine produced needs to be safe, following news that after a participant is suspected to have a serious adverse reaction.
Search Web: UK health secretary: Would rather AstraZeneca vaccine trial went smoothly but it needs to be safe
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bleak if 1.16 Support Breaks
- NEWS: UK will extend its wage covering scheme during the new coronavirus lockdown October 31, 2020 at 09:44PM
- Gold Price Forecast – The Calm Before the US Election Storm
- NEWS: Coronavirus – UK PM Johnson to announce a new lockdown, through to until December 2 October 31, 2020 at 04:17PM
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC