Stocks set for a bounce
Equities tumbled yesterday and closed at the lows but they’re set for a solid bounce today. S&P 500 futures are 35 points above fair value after yesterday’s 95 point drop. The Nasdaq is now down more than 10% in three trading days.
- Loonie’s Fate Hooked to Global Stocks With Bank of Canada Neutralized
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar in a flux, but little changed in general October 27, 2020 at 11:52AM
- NEWS: European Commission: Both sides are engaging intensively to try and reach a deal October 27, 2020 at 11:40AM
- NEWS: Pfizer says planning Phase 2/3 study of coronavirus antiviral drug in late 2020, early 2021 October 27, 2020 at 11:11AM
- Gold Price – Looking For a Reason to Range Break as Volatility Wanes