The rout takes a bit of a breather ahead of North American trading today
Nasdaq futures are up by ~1.7% while S&P 500 futures are up by ~0.7% as we look towards North American trading, hinting at some pause to the plunge.
- NEWS: S&P 500 extends daily decline to 70 points October 30, 2020 at 06:39PM
- NEWS: NZDUSD retesting 100 day MA again October 30, 2020 at 06:35PM
- NEWS: Belgium imposes new harsh curbs as virus spirals out of control October 30, 2020 at 06:13PM
- NEWS: The euro is the laggard this week and the yen led the way October 30, 2020 at 05:57PM
- Bitcoin just 4 days away from historically bullish $10K price record