S&P 500 futures erase gains and falls into negative territory
US futures just took a bit of a knock, with S&P 500 futures erasing its ~0.5% gains earlier to fall by ~0.2% currently as Nasdaq futures are also paring most of its earlier gains.
- NEWS: Oil falls to fresh four-month low amid renewed supply concerns October 29, 2020 at 10:42AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM