Little support seen in cable as the fall under 1.30 continues
The bill has caused a major ruckus among EU and UK lawmakers over the past week, and in turn has sent the pound into a tailspin as the decline continues today.
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM
- NEWS: China emphasises on tech self-reliance in five-year plan October 29, 2020 at 10:00AM