Manufacturing Activity in the April to June quarter was down 11.9% q/q (prior 0.0%)
the estimates I had seen were for great declines, albeit those making the estimates acknowledged a very high degree of uncertainty. Still, perhaps not as bad as expected.
- NEWS: Japan national CPI year on year 0.0% vs. 0.0%’s estimate October 23, 2020 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: Sen. Maj. Leader McConnell: There is not enough time for a vote before election October 23, 2020 at 12:30AM
- NEWS: Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 opens up 0.09% at 6179.30 October 23, 2020 at 12:18AM
- NEWS: GfK consumer confidence -31 vs -25 in September October 23, 2020 at 12:07AM
- Gold Price Uptrend at Risk Ahead of Third Presidential Debate?