The Financial Times report comments from France’s trade minister.
Says that a Brexit deal remains unattainable so long as the UK remains unwilling to be bound by rules that would ensure a "level playing field" in trade with the EU.
- NEWS: Quiet economic calendar in the Asian session October 21, 2020 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Bullard: So far so good as far as Fed policy October 21, 2020 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Govt of Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau survives parliamentary no confidence October 21, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: RBNZ Robbers: NZ well will prepared for Covid 19 challenge October 21, 2020 at 09:29PM
- NEWS: Pelosi spokesperson: Conversation brings us closer to being able to put pen to paper October 21, 2020 at 09:24PM