EUR/USD is a little lower on the day but nothing too significant for now
The pair is a tad lower on the day around 1.1760 levels, but sellers are not really pushing for heavy downside pressure below 1.1800 for the time being.
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions
- NEWS: The major indices close lower but rebound into the close eases the pain October 30, 2020 at 08:17PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar climbs on month-end flows October 30, 2020 at 08:03PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: EUR positions remain the major position in currencies October 30, 2020 at 07:45PM