Data from JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs points to more spending
The latest spending data from both JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs is upbeat.
"In week 19 of the ‘Measuring the Reopening of America’ series we shift from a 4 to a 5 after several weeks of little to no improvement as lodging, retail and box office all show
- NEWS: ECB’s Mersch says to discuss flexibility of instruments in December October 30, 2020 at 09:44AM
- India’s gold demand fell 30%
- VIX Index: US Election Uncertainty to Drive Market Volatility
- NEWS: European equities pare losses after the softer open earlier October 30, 2020 at 09:28AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Mersch: It is our firm intention to play our role in the second wave of the pandemic October 30, 2020 at 09:19AM