September 09, 2020 at 03:32PM
• Google broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 1500.00
Google today broke the support trendline of the sharp daily up channel from the end of June (as can be seen from the daily Google chart below).
The breakout of this daily up channel accelerated the current short-term corrective wave (ii) from the start of September.
Google is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1500.00 (target price for the termination of the active corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/google-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Outlook: Tied to Biden Stimulus Bets, S&P 500, US Dollar, Treasuries
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Sell-the-stimulus mood boost dollar January 15, 2021 at 09:16PM
- NEWS: Major indices close lower with the NASDAQ leading the way January 15, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: EUR longs move back up to December highs January 15, 2021 at 08:46PM
- NEWS: The pound was the top performer this week January 15, 2021 at 08:32PM