September 09, 2020 at 08:00AM
CAD/JPY rates could claw back lost ground as the Bank of Canada is expected to keep its monetary policy settings steady amid positive fundamental data.
- NEWS: USD/CAD jumps to three-week high on oil and the BOC October 28, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD spikes on Brexit discussions October 28, 2020 at 02:31PM
- NEWS: US EIA weekly oil inventories +4320K vs +1500K expected October 28, 2020 at 02:30PM
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: USDJPY bounces between July and September lows. Can the price stay above? October 28, 2020 at 02:16PM