September 09, 2020 at 09:00AM
Although GBP/USD has already dropped below 1.30, the rising chances of the UK failing to reach a post-Brexit trade deal with the EU could lead to further losses.
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Euro longs inch higher January 22, 2021 at 08:44PM