September 09, 2020 at 02:00AM
Bitcoin’s 26% retreat from its yearly high posted in August may prove to be a mere short-term pullback if pivotal chart support at the $10,000 mark remains intact.
- German consumer climate dampened by a new lockdown
- Black Friday & the Stock Market: Economy, Consumers & Shares
- NEWS: Canadian equities open higher with the US on holiday November 26, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: Johnson spokesman: We want to resume face-to-face talks but it’s a matter for EU November 26, 2020 at 01:41PM
- NEWS: Canada Sept average weekly earnings +6.9% vs +7.91% y/y prior November 26, 2020 at 01:36PM